SCA COVID-19 Information Portal
If an SCA staff member, consultant, or contractor feels sick, they are required to stay home and, if their symptoms are consistent with COVID-19, they are urged to get tested. Click here to find a test site near you. If an individual feels sick or becomes symptomatic during their visit to or while working at a school location, they must immediately leave the location, follow up with their supervisor, and are urged to get tested.
Whether symptoms begin at home or in school, SCA staff members, consultants and contractors must inform the SCA when they stay or return home because they are feeling sick and must report any COVID-19 positive test results that occur. There must be a clear flow of information to facilitate fast action and prevent spread.
REPORT A POSITIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT
- SCA staff members who receive a positive test result for COVID-19 must inform Human Resources at HRCOVID19@nycsca.org.
- SCA construction management firms, general contractors, sub-contractors and other professional consultants MUST take the following steps to notify the SCA and New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) within 24 hours of learning that an employee who visited or worked at an SCA project location received a positive COVID-19 test result.
- Complete the SCA COVID-19 Positive Test Result Reporting Form.
- The form collects information about an individual with a positive COVID-19 test result without revealing personally identifiable information. It also collects information about the point of contact reporting the positive test result.
- Email the completed form to NOTICEOFACCIDENT@nycsca.org.
- Call the DOHMH Provider Access Line (PAL) at (866) 692-3641 to report the result.