Importing CSI Codes from Spreadsheet:
An excel spreadsheet of CSI codes can be added to your project by the AE Facilitators, CM Facilitators, ITSP, or the CM Firm PM. For Hard Bid projects, please inform A&E if your project does not have CSI Codes.
Note: Modifying the headers or columns of the excel file will result in a failed import. Please only add or remove rows.
1. Go to 'Apps' > Select 'CSI Codes' app.
2. Select 'More' > Select 'Import'.
3. Select the file to upload > Click 'Ok'.
Manually Adding CSI codes:
AE Facilitators, CM Facilitators, ITSP, CM Firm PMs, and AEs can add CSI Codes inside of the CSI Codes application. In the following images, the green check indicates the correct way to add a CSI Code. You should see CSI codes in the right panel. After we show you the correct way, we will show you the wrong way, indicated by a red x.
1. Making sure there are no CSI Codes selected, click 'NEW'.
2. Enter the Code and the Description > Click 'Save'